Sunday, December 17, 2006

~*~ My 1st bLoG iN mY LiFe!! ~*~

Hmm... Where should I start?? The purpose of having this blog is actually for my little prince arriving next year... Cuz I'm a First time Mummy, so very EXCITED!! Well, for the time being, think I will update every lil' things that I encounter in my everyday life & also updates of my baby Kayden (still in the comfort of my womb)...

Well... Today is another lazy Sunday for me... Woke up around 5.30pm cuz of heartburn... Haiz... Just in case you don't know what's heartburn, the defination as follows:-

"This is a burning sensation below your diaphram (the muscle between your lungs and stomach). This condition is due to the regurgitation of gastric fluids into the oesophagus (food pipe)."

Geez... I have to avoid spicy or fatty foods, fizzy drinksand caffeine... That means... no more COKE & fast food for me le (but I don't care)... That kinda of feelings I hope I won't experience it again cuz it's very awful as it will make you feel like puking... =(

Spent most of my time surfing the net till my friend told me she wanna start a blog... Hmm... Start a blog, sounds cool (cuz it's the IN thing for very long)... But I don't keep any diarys, journals or whatsoever... And I was thinking, "hmm... should I start one now? But what should I write?" Then while I was typing this, my lil' Kayden gently "tapped" (or kick) me from inside... Maybe he wants Mummy to start a blog for him... Haha...

So for my lil' Kayden, Mummy will start this blog for you... "But you must be good boy ya?" that's what I said to him... Hopefully he can hear me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home