Friday, December 22, 2006

~*~ TiRinG DaY!! ~*~

Woke up @ 7.45am this morning, but slept @ 4am last night! Only 3hrs & 45mins of sleep... Mentally tired but not physically... Haiz... Had breakfast with hubby this morning as he's making up to me (cuz he made me angry & cried last night)...

Normally @ this time (in the morning) my lil' Kayden should be sleeping, but today he's kinda active... Hmm...

Today met Cendrine to Vivo City with her baby daughter Zann... Gave lil' Zann her X'mas present... Had lunch with Cendrine @ BK... The service is very very slow... Wondering how come Vivo City soooo big, but only one or two fast food restuarants???

Shopped for almost 1/2 a day till both my legs very very 'suan' & got nothing for myself... But... bought something for lil' Kayden from GAP kids... Keke... Initially wanna get baby clothes from Zara, but not much designs...

Now I'm only waiting for post X'mas sales to buy more clothes for my lil' Kayden... Think X'mas will be spending @ home... Hopefully my hubby will come out with something romantic... But I doubt so... =( Keeping my fingers crossed...

Some pictures I took for Cendrine & Zann:

What a Happy Mum & Daughter!

Candid Shot of Zann

Hmm.. Is Zann crying or laughing?