Saturday, January 6, 2007

~*~ LaZy SaTuRdaY ~*~

So fast it's weekend again... Weekend to me is just like normal days as I always slack @ home...

After so long, I finally adjusted my sleeping time... I used to sleep around 4+ 5am everyday & woke up around 4+ 5pm in the evening (12 hours daily)... But alot of people advised me to sleep early & wake up early for the sake of lil' Kayden, cuz when he's born (in another 2 months' time), it will be easier for me to take care of him... If I don't do so, I'll be very chiam while taking care of him...

So far, I only have about 40% of my baby stuffs done... I still need to look around for baby car seat, more baby clothes (cuz I only have a few sets for him), cloth nappies & nappy liners, etc...

Yuppie!! I'll be seeing Kayden on my next routine checkup this coming thursday & by then I will finally know how much he has grown & his weight... But before the routine check up, I have to go back to KKH to have my blood test done for gestational diabetes (which I'm most afraid of having needles poking into my flesh)... Hopefully everything will turn out fine... And on thursday, I'll be able to know the results of the test that I took on last friday & the upcoming gestational diabetes test... Wish me luck!!