Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bangkok Trip

DAY 3


Today marks the 3rd day of our trip... I've woke up early even though we had a late night yesterday as I don't want to waste my time sleeping instead of shopping to the fullest... After our breakfast, we did some cam-whoring (that's what everyone's been using in the blogsphere) before we start our shopping spree again...


Outside the hotel lobby




Where's Catherine?


The Beauties & the Beasts



Our 3 'MACHO' Body Guards





The 5 beautiful ladies






There's a new way to carry your shoulder sling bag when you're overseas to prevent pickpockets...


Inspired by Valerie


Catherine brought us to another outdoor wholesale place for shopping... I thought it will be anoter big shopping splurge for me but I was wrong... I only managed to get a normal working shirt + 2 normal tube tops & the rest got clothes, shorts as well as belts... Went to this particular accessories shop & their service really f**kup!!! Their attitudes were the worse that you can ever imagine & it seemed like we owe them a million bucks kind of thingy... We almost wanted to say we don't want the items anymore when they're almost finishing calculating the amount... Their stuck up attitudes really irked the rest of us... ARghhhhh...........

Then the rest suggested to walk over to the 1st mall we went on our 1st day as most of us had not finish combing all the shops on all 5 levels... I'm so happy that I managed to buy quite a few tube dresses & tube tops, a pair of beach slippers for myself & little prince...

I can't remembered whether it's before or after our shopping spree, we went to one of the roadside stalls (路边摊) for some delicious noodles recommended by Catherine... I had the chicken noodles & it's good... I like the 卤鸡 (soy-sauce chicken)... It's so delicious...



After almost the whole day outside, we went back to the hotel to freshen up & rest before heading to Central for a last shopping spree @ Naraya & then to dinner @ Ootayaki... The set meal was so much cheaper compared to Singapore... It's only about SGD 7.50 (180 baht) for a whole set meal & there's even free flow of rice... That's the price for the set meal I had... And the yummilicious dessert only about SGD 5 (100 baht) & it's sooooooooooo nice...



Our Yummy Dinner








Yummy Desserts of the day!




We're the last customers as it's closed to 10pm (their time) & everyone of us were very full & we decided to walk back to our hotel for our food to digest... On our way back, we saw this elephant with his trainer... It's trainer had a packet of food in his hands & that's for those people sitting along the roadside stalls to feed the elephant... There's no free meal in this world, after feeding the elephant, will have to pay a token of money to the trainer... And that elephant was so well trained that it used its trunk to get the money from the people & passed it to his trainer... Hmm... Maybe that's the way for thau people to make a living, I would rather he don't use the elephant as a tool of making money... That's just my own personal view...



As for the program of the night, we decided to play cards & the punishment was to drink.......

~~ TADA ~~~



Of cuz that doesn't apply on me & Valerie as both of us don't drink... So she drank water & I drank the mixer as subsitude of the liquor... We played 终级密码 & 7-Up... We had hell lotsa of fun & we simply can't stop laughing... We played till around 3+am (local time) before heading to bed...

Loots from Shopping Spree Day 3




时间过的真快... 一转眼, 明天就要回新加坡了... I really miss little prince & 老公... Been calling home practically 2 to 3 times per day in Bangkok... Whenever I heard little prince's voice, I really wish I could fly back immediately to Singapore to hug & kiss him... But on the other hand, I wanted so much to shop in Bangkok cuz everything's so CHEAP!!! Humans can never be contented with what they have presently... Haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home