Thursday, June 26, 2008

Little prince's having fever since yesterday morning 11+am till now... Went to Ido forum & search any threads relating to MMR jab & found out that the fever will only set in on the 5th day after the jab... When I calculated the days after the jab, yesterday was exactly the 5th day (very accurate right)...

老公 picked me up as usual after work & the moment I got into the car, I asked 老公 did he measure little prince's temperature & his reply was 'NO', he told me by using hand to feel can already tell it's fever... I was like DUHZ! I told him how can just use hand & feel? and by using the hand, you will know how high was the fever??? especially when infants/toddlers having fever??? So I measured little prince's temperature using the thermometer (usually in little prince's bag) & it's reading @ 38.5... 老公 had nothing more to say/rebuke when I told him the reading...

Little prince was pretty lively yesterday evening & today morning... But 老公 called few minutes ago telling me that little prince's temperature still hovered @ 38.5 & little prince was very grumpy & restless... haiz...

When will the fever sudside? Should I bring him to a doctor later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home