Friday, June 20, 2008

Brought little prince for his MMR jab this morning before I came to work… The appointment supposed to be 8.30am, but we’re almost ½ hour late… Lucky thing was the waiting time still not that bad while waiting for his turn & also when collecting prescriptions + making payment…

I’m pretty proud of little prince as he didn’t even cry when the nurse administered the jab… He’s our little brave prince… Even the nurse complimented him being a brave boy… But chances of having fever is high after taking the MMR jab… Keeping my fingers crossed that fever monster don’t come find him… If not, I won’t be bringing him to attend Jadon’s baby shower tomorrow… Gonna wait for another 3 months before little prince get his last booster jab administered…




These 3 pictures were taken by 老公 over @ ILs’ office few days ago… 老公 was telling me that this was what little prince did whenever I called back & talked to little prince… And 老公 also told me that little prince was so happy to be seated on a newly -wrapped leather chair & insisted to be the 1st to be seated on it… Sometimes really cannot stand little prince… He’s is really a little devil in disguise…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home