Saturday, April 5, 2008

Picked 妈咪 up & went Century Square as I’d cravings for Sakae Sushi & my dearest 妈咪 always give in to me… Little prince totally loved chawanmushi!!! Think next time I have to order 2 chawanmushis, 1 for myself & 1 for him…

Drove over to 五姨’s house as小姨 wanted to give六姨 a surprised birthday celebration… Anyway I’d guessed it that it’s her birthday when I 1st received an sms from 小姨 on Wednesday as it’s kinda weird asking us to go over五姨’s house for dinner & not to ask too much… Little prince simply loves to climb up & down the stairs when we’re there & both me &爹地 had not much energy left after taking turns to look after him…

Little prince took the longest time to finish his porridge cuz he’s too busy walking around... Even when it’s his napping time, he doesn’t even want to sleep… How much coaxing & cradling also no use… I only had peace when he FINALLY slumbered to dreamland… Helped妈咪 played few games of mahjong & it’s my 1st time playing with my 阿姨s & 三舅, 压力很大…

六姨 was surprised & happy that 小姨 organized this celebration for her… Everyone of us enjoyed ourselves very much with the delicious food catered from Stamford & went home sweet home nearly 11+pm (way past little prince’s sleeping time)…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home