Thursday, April 10, 2008

I was soooooooooooooooooooo PISSED off with 老公 this morning!!! Totally spoilt my morning mood!!! It wasn't EVEN my fault @ all...

Firstly, little prince spoilt 老公's specs and the side became crooked... I saw little prince standing in fornt of our dressing table when I came back to the room after my shower... When I went for my shower, little prince was still sleeping and how would I SUPPOSED to know that he's standing there & threw 老公's specs on the floor when I'm still in the midst of showering... And 老公 actually blamed it on me when I didn't even do anything wrong in the 1st place... TMD!!!

Secondly, we got into a very minor accident when we're on the give-way to the main road... The stretch of road along Temasek JC was always packed with cars after certain timing... 老公死死 (die die) want to squeeze in between a sedan car & a SMRT white cab but was unsuccessful as can see that the cab driver not gonna let us passed... I already pre-warned 老公 nicely to be careful of that cab & also the kerb along the roadside, but he simply ignored & move forward going over the kerb & VIOLA~ the cab bumped into our rear bumper... And 老公 shouted loudly @ me (in front of my bil), "不要吵我啦!"... WTF!!! TMD!!! I've already pre-warned him beforehand le & when things happened, become my fault!!! He even asked my bil to go & talk to the driver instead of HIM!!! Luckily the cab driver was not that 蛮不讲理(unreasonable) & the cab was not badly damaged... Only the front bumper left side came off & that cab driver fixed it back within minutes & bil gave that cab driver $50 as compensation...

Our less than 2 months car became like this (disfigured)...


Courtesy by 老公


Enough of 老公's 蛮不讲理(unreasonable) attitude problem...


Here's something on little prince... He's the only reason that can make me smile & happy & I LOVE him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home