Friday, March 7, 2008

Went Toa Payoh K Box with 老公 & John after work… It’s been like almost 3 years since I last stepped into any K Box outlets & that’s a long long time… Had our dinner @ a nearby coffeeshop before John & I started our very ‘own’ mini concert… lol…

I still prefer Cantonese songs over Mandarin songs, it’s more meaningful & the tunes better… The freaking aircon @ K Box was damn freaking cold till老公’s hands shivering & I really cannot imagined that we actually stayed there for almost 3 hours… Think next time must bring winter jackets there… We left the place almost 12am &老公 sent me down to Crew Room & he went Club Extinct (if remembered correctly) to join his friends…

Surprisingly Crew Room was not as crowded as last Friday & also there’s no free show for us to see… Although the night is short, I had a great time with Gracia & the rest & took few pics before we ended our night…








Went over Club Extinct @ Purvis Street to look for 老公 & his friends… Most of his friends couldn’t receognised me… lol… Had a great time with them too before 老公 & I went home…





To Aiko, Joel, Gracia + Yongming & Ashly:

Thanks for the night! =)

Shall we make it our weekly or every fortnight programs? LOL! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home