Tuesday, February 26, 2008

FINALLY our new car has arrived!!!

Anyway, we’re supposed to be able to get it right after CNY 08, but due to some reasons (which I think was too lame), we could only get it today… I’m not surprised that the COE actually went up by another 2+K & I should be lucky to say we don’t have to fork out any cash for that additional top-up… Anyway, as long as we could get it before our current car’s road tax expire, we’re ok with the arrangements made…

But I DO feel kinda sad that I have to say ‘goodbye’ to our current car & at the same time, welcome our new car… Our current Mit Galant 2.0 had been with us for almost 5 years (although it’s a 2nd car) & we wouldn’t want to give it up if our car don’t give us any problems… But sometimes life is very contradicting… There’s a Chinese phase saying, ‘旧的不去, 新的不来’ …

Anyway, enough said… Let the pics roll in!

再见了, 我门的 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0!








欢迎你, 我门的 Honda Crossroad 1.8 Lx!










I’m gonna lay my hands on ‘you’ soon!!! Gotta get little prince a new car seat (which can transformed to booster seat) soon as the cuurent one is way too bulky for our new ‘member’… =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home