Sunday, March 9, 2008

FINALLY THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!

LITTLE PRINCE’S 1ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ COSTA SANDS, DOWNTOWN EAST!!!

Got up early to pack our clothes & make sure everything was in place before checking in to Costa Sands, Downtown East together with my ILs… The weather wasn’t looking too good & we were worried that Little Prince’s birthday celebration will not go well as what we had planned…

老公 was the only one doing the simple decors for this evening’s event while I unpacked our stuffs… A while later the buffet food arrived & it all looks yummy to me… 妈咪 & 爹地 staying over… Soon, the guests arrived one by one shortly & our relatives as well… Luckily the weather was much better as it stopped raining (as if it knows it’s little prince’s birthday celebration & doesn’t want to spoil the atmosphere) =)

Soon, the whole place was filled with laughter & kiddos playing happily…老公, me, ILs & my parents were busy entertaining our guests & when it’s almost time tfor cake cutting session, something that I never expected that to happen had occurred! But nevertheless, my 六姨 was so kind enough to solve it for me & I appreciated it greatly…

On behalf of my family, I would like to thank all our friends & relatives who made the effort to attend little prince’s birthday (even though it’s still raining here & there) & you are the ones that had made this day a great success!! We greatly appreciated it!











gift from Fay 姐姐







To all uncles, yi yis, great-uncles & yiyis, jie jies & gor gors:

Thank you for coming to my 1st birthday celebration!! Thanks for birthday pressies & ang pows!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

From: Little Kayden Loo



** Had a VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with E-Creatives & I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM FROM THIS DAY ONWARDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home