Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Been a hectic and tiring long weekend for me... hehe... Took leave on Monday = Long weekend... =)

Watched 'Gamers' at Cathay House on friday night before heading down to Pearl Centre to look for deardear and sweetheart... Ended up at Boat Quay later that night before heading home sweet home...

Went Beds with sweetheart on Saturday to look for deardear and friends... Went Nana for 1+hour and headed for late supper with bunch of lovely and fun friends...

Sunday and Monday been busy looking after my little devil... And I suddenly realized that my little devil is getting smarter and smarter each day... Just on Sunday, he's damn cute la...

Conversation between me & little devil:

Little devil: Mummy...
Me: Yes?
Little Devil: Qi lai (wake up)
Little Devil: Wo yao da pi ku le (I'm gonna hit your buttocks)
Me: .........

I was laughing away when he said that... Haha.... And currently he can recognised all alphabets in Capital letters and can speak few sentences at 1 shot... Think gonna send him to school soon... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home